Data Mining Services
At 95 Real Media Media Group, we know that, in order to compete in the global marketplace, it is important that your company set itself apart from the competition. We also know that data mining is an integral step to doing this. Data mining is a field knowledge discovery program that allows for analysis of an enormous set of data so that businesses can access hidden and useful knowledge.
Data mining is applied not only in the business environment but also in other fields such as weather forecasting, medicine, transportation, healthcare, insurance, government. Data mining can be useful in providing a strategic advantage in a number of industries including marketing/retail, finance/banking, manufacturing, government, privacy, and security. Here are some of the benefits of data mining in different industries:
- Marketing / Retail – In the retail field, data mining can be effective in helping marketing companies build historical data models that can aid in predicting how customers will best respond to specific marketing campaigns. This can be tailored to direct mail, online marketing campaigns, or a number of options. Data mining results can lead to much more profitable sales in large part due to targeted specific customer populations.
With retail, data mining is especially useful when dealing with market basket analysis. This aspect of data mining could be used by a store wishing to manage production arrangements, specifically as it relates to determining what products are frequently purchased alongside one another. It can also be effective in aiding stores in making decisions regarding offering discounts for particular products that will in potentially attract more customers.
- Finance / Banking – In the finances and banking areas, data mining helps provide financial institutions with the knowledge needed for making more informed loan and credit extension decisions. Data mining can also be effective in detecting fraudulent debit and credit card transactions much quicker as well.
- Manufacturing – Data mining operational engineering (manufacturing) data, is effective in detecting faulty equipment and as well as in ensuring optimal operation.
- Governments – Data mining helps government agencies dig up and analyze financial records in cases when they suspect money laundering or other criminal activities.
Our Data Mining Services
Some of the most successful corporations, across industries such as finance, retail, and manufacturing, consistently use data mining tools to make more informed business decisions. For them, data mining improves processes, leads to better quality, and enhances customer satisfaction. Our data mining services follow standard practices of classification, clustering, regression and pattern recognition. They aid in solving complex business problems by revealing patterns that cannot be usually detected using standard OLAP and query tools.
Contact Data Mining from Social Media
Over the past decade, social media has been instrumental in changing how the world interacts. On Facebook alone, there are 1 billion active users and on Twitter there are 500 million. To gain insight in predicting consumer behavior than can greatly impact sales, more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies have invested in data analytics and data mining in recent years.
As part of our social media data mining service, we search any number of the world’s largest social media and professional networking channels as well as blogging and microblogging platforms. We filter through billions of posts, interactions, user profiles, and metadata identifying trends for potentially vital information for your company’s business interests. Our social media data mining services include:
- LinkedIn contact information data mining
- Real-time and historic comparative trends data mining
- Deducting consumer behaviors via social media mining
Other Data Mining Services
Wee also offer specialized data mining services in the following areas:
- Data Extraction
- Data Mining for Fraud Detection
- Metadata Extraction
- Online News and Information Research
- Data Mining for Competitor Analysis
- Data Mining to Judge Price Elasticity
- Data Interpretation
- Data Mining for Customer Segmentation
- Data Mining for Marketing Channel Optimization