Marketing Strategy Services
A well-developed marketing strategy is vital to business success. It keeps your company on track to meeting business goals and reaching optimal levels of profitability. Whether you are looking to roll out a fully integrated online marketing program, or to deploy tactical marketing activities, 95 Real Media can provide you with a range of marketing strategy services that meet your company’s evolving needs.
Elements of Successful Marketing Strategies
- Learning More About Your Customer’s Wants and Needs – One of the most important elements in creating a successful marketing strategy is determining precisely which groups or segments your target customers fall into as characterized by their needs. To identify these groups, you’ll need a market research-based needs assessment to identify those needs. You will then need to address those needs better than your competitors.
This research lets you tailor your marketing strategy so that it capitalizes on your company’s strengths as they relate to your target customers’ needs. With this in mind, your company could launch advertising, ‘point of sale,’ press releases, and other marketing strategies focused on talking to this particular niche about the appeal of your product or service.
- Monitoring and Evaluating Effectiveness of Strategies – Aside from deploying a marketing strategy, it is also important to monitor and evaluate it, as the results can impact future strategies. You’ll also want to ensure that the marketing plan does not just focus on the short term and how you’ll initially market the business. Instead, it needs to address plans for evaluating future success for your strategy, especially shifts in consumer needs and attitudes.
Developing Your Marketing Strategy
With an understanding of your business’ strengths and weaknesses, as well as opportunities and threats, we create a marketing strategy that plays up your strength and focuses on addressing important business questions.
Some of these questions include:
- What are your business’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you want to achieve?
- What do your customers need and want?
- Who are your most profitable customers?
- How will you reach these ideal customers?
- What metrics show how effective your marketing is?
Our Marketing Strategy Services
Having a well-documented marketing strategy can be effective in learning more about your target market and what drives their buying behavior. It can also serve the purpose of allowing you to create a more actionable plan to generate more qualified leads and sales. Having a flexible marketing strategy in place can be particularly important in helping you respond to changes in customer perceptions and demands. It can also aid you in identifying new markets that you can successfully target.
To help you, we offer the following marketing strategy services:
- Marketing program planning
- Positioning and segmentation workshops
- Customer persona development
- Competitive benchmarking
- Content and offer inventory, alignment, and architecture
A marketing strategy should always not only identify, but also communicate the benefits of your business offering to your target audience. And, even once you feel your company has effectively created and implemented its desired strategy, you need to monitor this success and make adjustments to prolong its life cycle in the market.